Proverbs 3:5-6: “5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
Matthew 5:4: “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
- the comfort of the Lord upon you this month. I prayed that the Counsellor, the Comforter (John 14:26), would surround you and blanket you.
- for the process to be complete. I asked that as you take a last look over what has been, that you would see the completion of that season and feel the release to move forward.
- over the feelings of loss and asked that He would give you faith in your heart to see the open door of what is ahead.
- over the heaviness and asked that He would draw you to that divine exchange, where you give Him your heaviness and He gives you His yoke which is light and easy (Matthew 11:28-30).
- that in any way that the grief is unsanctified and goes beyond the measure that it should, for that pull to be broken from you.
- a fresh infilling of the joy of the Lord this month.
- for renewal and for a washing by the Word (Ephesians 5:26).
- that your mourning would be turned into dancing, your tears to joy (Psalm 30:11).
- that you would be able to identify those things that you have had in your last season that are to come with you into the new, and those things that are to be left behind. Whether it be an old mindset that needs to shift, or a lesson that you have learned this year that will be valuable to build from in the year to come.
- for heavenly wisdom in this transition and asked for keys to know what to transition with into this approaching New Year.
As I prayed I saw that shackles were being released. I felt that some of those chains were actually thought patterns that God was helping you shed as you move forward in Him. I also had the sense that these shackles that were around your mind where also tied to your hands, and as your mind was being freed, so were your hands. This will enable you to put your hands to things you were not able to before. This also means that things you had put your hands to that didn’t have success would see measurable increase as you shift.
I felt to speak to any brokenness that you may be feeling because of the loss. I prayed for healing and revelation of the ministry Christ walked in as one who healed the brokenhearted.
Isaiah 61:1: “…He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted…”
I called forth TRUST to rise up in you this month. That you would trust this One who leads, who stretches out His hand to take you on this journey.
I prayed for boldness to rise up within you this month. The boldness to look at another year with faith, with hope, with expectation and with a determination to press into Him for all that He has in store.
I prayed for singular focus. That as you move forward, you set your eyes and attention on Him. Not on the circumstances, not on the issues or trials, not on the obstacles or the giants that may be in the way, and not on the storms that you will face.
Proverbs 3:5a: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart…”
Proverbs 13:12: “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life. “
I prayed for 2014 to be a year of open doors, God doors. And like Revelation 4:1, I prayed you would hear His voice trumpeting forth, “Come up here, and I will show you….”
Divine Exchange Team